I. Secretarial Business
To Frequently Asked Questions About Starting Your Secretarial
Business - pgs 1-23
• Business start-up checklist.
• Skills needed.
• Equipment needed.
• Making the business legal. (How to register your business.
How to get a business license. Where to get more information
about obtaining a business license in your state. How to register
a fictitious business name.)
• Phone line.
• How to choose a name for your secretarial business.
• What services to offer.
• Typical services provided by secretarial services.
• Additional secretarial and administrative services you
can offer in your secretarial business.
• Specialized services you can offer in your secretarial
• A little-known market for transcription work.
• Offer business support services.
Are Your Secretarial Clients - pgs 24-40
• 6 Basic Markets.
• Business and industry.
• Writers and Publishers.
• The general public, miscellaneous, and occasional work.
Inside Marketing Strategies from the Pros to Expand Your Secretarial
Service in The Shortest Time Possible - pgs 43-56
• Reveals what marketing methods are most effective to
generate clients to start your secretarial service or expand
your existing business.
• 24 Ways to Promote Your Secretarial Services.
• 10 Ways to Boost Your Business in Record Time.
with Nancy G. About Starting and Operating a Secretarial Service
Business Card Sample
Recommended Home Businesses
II. Rates, Forms, Templates, Letters, and Agreements
to Charge for Your Secretarial Services
• Rate calculation sheet
• How to charge for business transcription
• SBA pricing guidelines
• Letter to clients providing quotes for business transcription
• Fax cover sheet
to Promote Your Secretarial Service
• 6 Promotional Letters
• Agreement for Secretarial Services
• Independent Contractor Agreement
Part III. Postcards
• 13 promotional
• 3 special occasion postcards for New Year, Thanksgiving,
• 2 special offers for slow times.
here to go back to the home page